The National Center for Adoption Law and Policy, in collaboration with Capital University Law Review,
is pleased to sponsor the 10th Annual Wells Conference on Adoption Law:
We Are Not All The Same: Meeting Children's Individual Needs.
Each year the Wells Conference attracts professionals and academics who
are pioneers and innovators in the fields of child welfare and adoption law.
Date: March 6, 2014
Time: 8:45 am - 4:30 pm
Capital University Law School
303 East Broad Street
Columbus Ohio 43215
Visitor Parking Information
Wells Conference website
Our speakers this year include:
• Randi Mandelbaum, Clinical Professor of Law, Rutgers-Newark School of Law
• Sarah McCarthy, Kirkland & Ellis Fellow, The Children’s Law Center of New York
• Scott Trowbridge, Staff Attorney, American Bar Association Center on Children and the Law
• Gloria Whittico, Assistant Professor of Law, Regent University School of Law
• Jeffrey Parness, Professor Emeritus, Northern Illinois University College of Law
• Adam Pertman, Director, Evan B. Donaldson Adoption Institute
6.5 CLE and Social Work Counselor and Social Worker Continuing Education credit hours are requested.
We hope that you will join us!
$75.00 - Attorneys Seeking CLE credit
$60.00 - Government/Non-profit Attorneys Seeking CLE credit
$50.00 - All others
Registrations cancelled prior to February 28, 2014 will be refunded, less a $20 processing fee; the fee will not be refunded for cancellations after that date. Fee includes boxed lunch.